As an integrated group of concerned agencies and individuals,
We strive to:
- Study the specifics of the suicide problem within San Joaquin County and bring awareness to the public about its nature.
- Share information about causes, signs and symptoms of suicide, ways to help those in crisis and local resources.
- Partner with local stakeholders and those working in suicide-related programs in the California and in the nation.
- Provide information about safe gun storage and temporary removal of guns from an individual in crisis.
- Work to heighten the awareness of suicide issues and encourage conversations with family, friends and neighbors.